An exceptional 4 bedroom house presented to the highest standard throughout, boasting bright interiors, stylish décor, ample storage, patio garden and a stunning roof terrace with City skyline views.
- Stunning 4 bedroom house in prestigious boutique development
- Front and rear gardens by renowned designer Declan Buckley
- Large reception and open-plan kitchen with stylish fixtures
- Outstanding living and entertaining space throughout
- Three generous bedrooms and two contemporary bathrooms
- Abundance of light throughout with floor to ceiling windows
- Boasts superb outside space including a private roof terrace
- Situated close to a wide range of amenities and transport
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,580 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,604 (149 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Drayton Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Melody Lane is close to the boutiques, restaurants and cafes in Highbury Barn while also located moments away from the green open spaces of Clissold Park and Highbury Fields.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
An amazing park to take your dog for a walk, with an animal enclosure and a butterfly dome!
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000