This wonderful four bedroom house boasts generous and well presented living space with a stunning kitchen, a mature garden and a garage, ideally situated for the local amenities of New Malden.
- Gorgeous semi-detached house in 'The Groves'
- Impressive kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors
- Charming bay-fronted reception room
- Top floor master bedroom offering en suite facilities
- Three further good-sized bedrooms
- Quality white suite bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Pretty garden with mature borders and shrubbery
- Off-street parking and garage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lime Grove is conveniently situated moments from bustling amenities of New Malden High Street and the green open spaces of Beverley Park.
New Malden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great spot for sushi and lunchtime bento boxes.
Malden Golf Club
A picturesque 18-hole course surrounded by beautiful parkland.
A good value Chinese takeaway.
New Malden station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,182 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,678 (155 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Malden
020 3829 1500