This substantial 5 bedroom semi-detached house arranged over three floors offers many original features, wooden flooring an impressive fully paved garden and a wonderful self contained outbuilding.
- Impressive 5 bedroom semi detached house
- 2 delightful reception room with feature fireplaces
- Attractive fully fitted kitchen with access to dining area
- Wonderful sitting room with patio doors to garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Delightful entrance hall with separate porch
- Fabulous fully paved rear garden ideal for entertaining
- Located on a popular residential road in Willesden Green
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,741 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,528 (234 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Willesden Green station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Dollis Hill station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Anson Road is a ideally located moments from Cricklewood Broadway boasting many amenities including shops, bars and restaurants. Willesden Green Station is also only a short distance away.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Amazing Saturday lunch, great variety of dishes, polite staff.
A constant source of highly intelligent Oxford and Cambridge graduates willing to tutor for far less than the going rate.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800