This superb five bedroom corner plot house, boasting expansive living over three floors benefits from Grade A marble flooring with underfloor heating, CCTV throughout, bespoke wood work, garden and off-street parking.
- Luxurious bespoke five bedroom house
- Grade A marble flooring downstairs with under floor heating
- Fully fitted Rangemaster kitchen with Granite worktops
- Expansive reception room with bespoke gold marble fireplace
- 6 day/night vision colour CCTV cameras throughout
- Four bathrooms/shower rooms with marble tiles and floors
- Landscape garden with bespoke water feature
- Driveway and garage providing off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,060 (284 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Willesden Green station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Dollis Hill station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Anson Road is a picturesque residential street with many local amenities in the area. Willesden Green Underground Station (Jubilee Line) is a short distance away with Cricklewood Station (National Rail) conveniently located for journeys further afield.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Fabulous continental food served with a smile.
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800