This luxurious 3rd floor 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat is enviably located in stunning Belsize Park and boasts stylish open-plan living space.
- Stylish 2 bedroom 3rd floor apartment in superb condition
- Purpose built well maintained modern block
- Highly sought after off street parking with a private garage
- 2 very well-presented double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Moments from the Jubilee lines and close to Regents Park and Primrose Hill
- Panoramic windows with views of the London skyline
- Fantastic bus routes to central London and major road arteries
- Close to world renowned schools
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2975
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1670.74 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,984 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 829 (77 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Swiss Cottage station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Finchley Road station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2
South Hampstead station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Boasting a fabulous location a short distance from Swiss Cottage and the amenities in trendy Hampstead.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Large portions, great value, friends family atmosphere.
A modern but rustic pub with hearty dishes and a relaxing atmosphere.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!