Nestled away in desirable Greenwich, this stunning architect designed property offers a contemporary and high-specification living space with beautiful mood lighting, floor-to-ceiling glazing and generous proportions.
- Secluded architect designed house set in prestigious Greenwich location
- Brazilian walnut electric Gates leading to off street Parking with EV charging
- Spacious open plan reception room with suspended log burner and LED feature lighting
- Aluminum kitchen with hewn granite worktops and integrated Miele appliances
- 2 bright and spacious double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Second reception room/third bedroom with sliding glass wall onto courtyard
- Air conditioning, underfloor heating, ventilation and Cat 5 cabling throughout
- Photovoltaic solar panels
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,580 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,202 (204 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Elverson Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Deptford Bridge station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Point Hill is well placed for quick access into the beautiful centre of Greenwich, with market, museums, shops and restaurants as well as the relaxing retreat of Greenwich Park, while charming Blackheath is also easily accessible.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Head here for the best breakfast in Greenwich! A great local family-run business...
Tai Won Mein
The craziest Chinese serving the BIGGEST plates of food one has ever seen!
Mediterranean food in the heart of Greenwich along bustling Greenwich Church Street. A wide and varied menu of dishes and cuisines and a great place for all the family.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179