This exceptional 17th floor premier apartment offers incredible views of many of London's most beautiful landmarks from the fabulous dual aspect reception room, 2 double bedrooms, private Balcony and roof Terrace.
- 17th floor premier apartment with underground parking
- Dual aspect reception offering views of the River Thames, the o2, Cutty Sark & Canary Wharf
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, very private Balcony with breathtaking views
- Large private roof Terrace offering far reaching views to The City and many London Landmarks
- Dual aspect master bedroom with Ensuite walk in shower and incredible wardrobe space
- Second spacious double bedroom and guest bathroom
- Air conditioning to reception and master bedroom
- Separate, well-organised walk in closet
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3011
- Ground rent:
- £175 per half-year (2019)
- Service charge:
- £4385.68 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,127 (104 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Surrey Quays station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Canada Water station
Jubilee London Overground lines, Zone: 2
South Bermondsey station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Situated in a popular modern development with resident's gym and concierge, Oslo Tower offers quick and convenient transport links to Canary Wharf and central London from the nearby Surrey Quays station and Greenland Surrey Quays pier.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing gluten-free food.
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179