Arranged over 2 floors a 3 bed house is well presented featuring vintage interiors. Spacious accommodation, a lovely Conservatory and rear landscaped Garden promote a welcoming living space.
- Comfortable reception with retro interiors
- Sizeable Conservatory accessed from reception
- Generous kitchen leading to Utility Room
- Rear Landscaped Garden and Garage
- 2 double bedrooms with ample storage
- 3rd single bedroom with Ensuite WC
- Large bathroom with bespoke tiling
- Front Patio offering off street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,396 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Windsor and Maidenhead
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,198 (111 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
MortgageView the latest mortgage deals from Alexander Hall Mortgages
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.