Offering extensively renovated interiors, this unique 2 bedroom penthouse is flooded with natural light and offers plentiful volume, dual aspect views, substantial roof terrace, additional balcony and 2 chic bathrooms.
- Extensively and newly-renovated penthouse flat in the heart of SW10
- Stunning roof terrace with panoramic views over the Chelsea roof tops
- Extremely bright, dual aspect reception with lofty, high ceilings providing ample space to entertain
- 2 well-sized double bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom enjoys a contemporary en suite bathroom
- Underfloor heating to bathrooms and kitchen
- Open plan living and dining area, with kitchen breakfast bar
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2112
- Ground rent:
- £100 per annum (2020)
- Service charge:
- £2842 per annum (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,061 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,008 (93 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Fulham Road is a sought after location and offers an eclectic of local cafés delicatessens and traditional pubs along a boulevard of shops, locally and affectionately nicknamed 'The Beach' while the fashionable boutiques of Kings Road are nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000