Beautifully presented throughout, this two bedroom raised ground floor flat benefits from high ceilings and stylish fixtures and fittings.
- Beautifully presented throughout with stunning interiors
- Two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Benefits from high ceilings and modern fixtures and fittings
- Reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with recessed television
- Second bedroom with wall to wall fitted wardrobes
- Bose sound system with integrated speakers
- En-suite shower room and seperate WC
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2175
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 541 (50 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Finborough Road is located a short distance from the great amenities of Fulham Road and West Brompton road as well as Earls Court.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Big Easy
Best value weekday lunch meu. Think glass of Prosecco and sizzling plate of chicken fajitas for £10.
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000