Beautifully presented throughout, this 2 bedroom raised ground floor flat benefits from high ceilings and stylish fixtures and fittings.
- Beautifully presented throughout with stunning interiors
- 2 bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Benefits from high ceilings and modern fixtures and fittings
- Reception room with modern open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with recessed television
- Second bedroom with wall to wall fitted wardrobes
- Bose sound system with integrated speakers
- En-suite shower room and seperate WC
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Dec 2175
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,237 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 541 (50 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Finborough Road is located a short distance from the great amenities of Fulham Road and West Brompton road as well as Earls Court.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000