This beautiful two bedroom two bathroom apartment offers elegant living space arranged over two floors with a stylish, neutral interior and modern fixtures and fitiings throuhgout.
- Converted Grade II listed Victorian College building
- Large communal roof terrace and concierge
- Spacious accommodation with an elegant interior
- Bright dual-aspect reception room with high ceiling
- Views over Lurline Gardens & Macduff Road
- Master bedroom with chic en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and a smart bathroom
- Secure underground parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2131
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £900 to £1100 per quarter
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,147 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 858 (79 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Kingsway Square is surrounded by a good selection of local amenities, with the exclusive bars and boutiques of King's Road just over the river.
Battersea Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
The Jam Tree
There are endless food and drink establishments around Clapham Common that have a lively atmosphere and The Jam Tree is included in these. It's amazing in the summer, as the whole front opens up into a terrace. They also do bottomless prosecco brunch at the weekend.
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111