Well presented throughout, this 1 bedroom raised ground floor flat benefits from bright living space, eat-in kitchen and access to a communal leisure center within the secure development.
- Gated secure private development with Concierge and CCTV
- Leisure Centre with heated Swimming pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Gym
- Lush communal gardens, 2 ponds and bicycle sheds
- Purpose built raised ground floor 1 bedroom flat
- Dual aspect - Bright/Natural light throughout
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Excellent location - Opposite Clapham Junction station
- 1 allocated parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 2111
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £1310 per half-year (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £705 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 565 (52 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway Gatwick Express London Overground Southern lines,
Wandsworth Town station
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Clapham Junction station provides access across London and beyond via the National Rail and Overground services, along with local bus routes. St John's Hill and Falcon Road both offer extensive amenities, and the river Thames is also not far.
Clapham Junction locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Flour to the People
Gorgeous local sourdough bakery that makes amazing coffees and fry ups - even homemade baked beans and perfect poached eggs!
A lovely pub in Battersea with a great garden at the back!
The Breakfast Club
This is the place to go for breakfast in London! Massive portions and breakfast food all day long...
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111