Boasting excellent investment potential, this ground floor A1 retail unit offers spacious interiors with a rear storage outbuilding and a two bedroom duplex flat above with modern kitchen and roof terrace.
- Excellent investment opportunity with leases in place
- Ground floor A1 retail unit and rear storage
- Retail unit benefits from customer parking
- £70,000 annual income investment
- Above is a two bedroom duplex apartment
- Flat is in great condition, ready for occupation
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Benefits from a private roof terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Vale Parade is well located close to the open expanse of Richmond Park and a short distance to Kingston town centre for a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars.
Kingston Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park
Exquisitely beautiful during the summer months. Well worth a visit.
You can't beat a wintry walk through Richmond Park...
A beautiful building that I highly recommend anyone to go and take a look!
New Malden station
Raynes Park station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,543 (236 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes South West
020 8879 2100