This fabulous, interior-designed two bedroom flat is ideally located on a delightful and quiet residential road. The flat's lovely private garden backs directly onto Brockwell Park with its famous Lido and cafe.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment set on the ground floor
- Large open-plan reception room with a beautiful wood burning stove
- Hand-built wood-framed kitchen, marble work surfaces and ample space to dine
- Delightful private garden directly backing onto Brockwell Park
- Two lovely double bedrooms
- Sleek, brand new bathroom
- Ample fitted storage including a sizeable basement
- Ideally located close to central Brixton and Herne Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located by the delightful Brockwell Park. Both central Brixton and Herne Hill are less than ten minutes away for a range of amenities and transport links.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best breakfast I have had in Brixton and an amazing array of coffees and real fruit smoothies.
A great place for an early morning run, where you feel like you aren't even in London - yet you are only 10 minutes from central London on the Victoria line. There are tennis courts, a gym and a Lido too if running isn't your thing.
Off the Cuff
A wine bar with cheese, live music and cheap drinks. They also sell furniture...
Herne Hill station
Southeastern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Loughborough Junction station
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2180
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 896 (83 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton
020 7704 5757