This fabulous, interior-designed two bedroom flat is ideally located on a delightful and quiet residential road. The flat's lovely private garden backs directly onto Brockwell Park with its famous Lido and cafe.
- Stunning two bedroom apartment set on the ground floor
- Large open-plan reception room with a beautiful wood burning stove
- Hand-built wood-framed kitchen, marble work surfaces and ample space to dine
- Delightful private garden directly backing onto Brockwell Park
- Two lovely double bedrooms
- Sleek, brand new bathroom
- Ample fitted storage including a sizeable basement
- Ideally located close to central Brixton and Herne Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jun 2180
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 896 (83 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Herne Hill station
Southeastern Victoria lines, Zone: 2
Loughborough Junction station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is ideally located by the delightful Brockwell Park. Both central Brixton and Herne Hill are less than ten minutes away for a range of amenities and transport links.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
David Bowie Memorial
Brixton's very own 'star man' still attracts fans from around the world... Nothing 'ch-ch-ch-changes...'
Happy hour cocktails and a range of dishes and cuisines from all over South East Asia.
One of the most iconic buildings in Brixton overlooking Windrush Square, the Ritzy is a really cool independent cinema where you can grab a couple of cocktails whilst watching the latest blockbuster!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton
020 7704 5757