Set on the ground floor of a prestigious building with a porter and imposing communal gardens, this stylish three bedroom apartment offers an abundance of space and light.
- Generously sized reception with feature fireplace
- Two double bedrooms and a further single bedroom
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathroom and guest WC
- Impressive, private communal gardens
- PP/16/08730 Planning approval to create direct access
- Prestigious red brick mansion block
- Benefits from 24hr team of porters
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Old Brompton Road offers swift access to the many shops and restaurants available around Earls Court Road.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A family-run butchers selling not only meats, but deli items, cheeses and condiments.
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3014
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £8000 per annum (2018)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,018 (94 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000