Set within a modern residential building with lift and porter, this bright 1 bedroom flat at the rear of the building boasts an open-plan living space, generous sized bedroom with en-suite and additional shower room.
- Modern apartment set in the heart of South Kensington
- Quietly-situated at the rear of the building on the fifth floor with lift and porter
- Reception room with floor to ceiling windows with verdant views
- Well equipped kitchen and generous sized bedroom
- En suite bathroom and separate shower room
- Communal areas recently renovated to a high standard
- ***Secure underground parking space available by separate negotiation***
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2163
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £4596 per annum (2012)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,512 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 741 (68 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
This part of Old Brompton Road backs onto Bolton Gardens and is ideally situated just moments away from the many amenities of South Kensington and Gloucester Road. Two underground stations close by benefit from the Piccadilly Line and District Line.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
A great cafe and museum close to Holland Park.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000