Set on the third (top floor), this superb three bedroom apartment has been wonderfully refurbished to a high standard with an open plan kitchen, master suite and a great location.
- Light, dual aspect reception with open plan kitchen
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- End of terrace, presented in excellent condition and flooded with natural light
- Triple acoustic glazing, solar-powered hot water, upgraded insulation throughout
- Sustainable bamboo wooden flooring
- Underfloor heating and air conditioning throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Eardley Crescent is a picturesque residential street ideally located for the many shops and restaurants available along Earls Court Road while transport links are in abundance with Earls Court Underground Station a moments walk away.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
West Brompton station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Jan 3017
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- £3288 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 768 (71 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000