Arranged over the top 3 floors of a prestigious riverside development, this stunning 4 bedroom penthouse provides far-reaching views across London and is immaculately presented throughout.
- A stunning 4 bedroom penthouse with superb views
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Kitchen/breakfast room with fully integrated kitchen
- Spacious reception room with river views and balcony access
- Formal dining room with full height windows
- Main suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite and study
- Three additional bright bedrooms, two with en suite
- 10th floor sunroom accessed via a spiral staircase feature
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Apr 2999
- Ground rent:
- £325 per half-year (2020)
- Service charge:
- £17400 per half-year (2020)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,249 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,239 (486 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Fulham Broadway station
District line, Zone: 2
Wandsworth Town station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Imperial Wharf is a sought-after riverside development which offers communal gym, 24-hour porter, communal gardens and a range of shops and restaurants. King's Road is close by for world renowned boutiques and bars with Fulham Broadway close by.
Imperial Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
Interested in this property?
Call Thomas Brooks at Prime Sales
020 7433 6644