This exceptional four bedroom house has been stylishly decorated throughout. Situated in the heart of Sands End, Fulham the property benefits from the fantastic amenities and transport links that the area has to offer.
- Sun filled front room currently used as a study but with the option to be a drawing room.
- Fully Extended kitchen/ dining room to the rear of the property.
- Kitchen is fitted out in neutral tones with integrated fittings, a central island and marble worktops .
- A large dining area with patio doors opening on to the garden which has both a patio and decked area.
- Three bedrooms, one being an en suite and a family bathroom across the first floor of the property.
- Master bedroom across the second floor benefits from an en suite and dressing area.
- Presented in Beautiful Condition throughout.
- Riverbus from Chelsea Harbour to Embankment and London Bridge
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,804 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,824 (169 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Wandsworth Town station
Parsons Green station
District line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Stephendale Road is situated within a quiet residential area within easy reach of both Fulham and Parsons Green. Beautiful riverside walks are also within easy reach.
Fulham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely triangular green that is the centrepiece of this delightful area.
The White Horse
Overlooking Parson's Green, this world-famous pub is known for its vast beer selection, great wines and delicious food. There is a barbeque every night in the summer too!
Lots Road Auctions
Come and find some weird and wonderful items every Sunday - from handbags, to furniture, paintings.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway
020 7565 4000