This extraordinarily light and well arranged one bedroom apartment boasts a high-specification kitchen with ample storage and a contemporary shower room, on a pretty and quiet tree-lined Victorian terrace.
- Light south facing reception with ample storage
- High specification kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room with heated towel rail
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Attractive Victorian terrace on tree lined street
- Share of freehold
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Heyford Avenue is ideally located for a collection of shops and cafes known as 'Little Portugal' while Vauxhall cross is a moments walk away.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Oval Lounge
Under new management, it is good value for money and we have confidence in taking friends there. They serve excellent light lunches and suppers.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Northern line, Zone: 2
Victoria Northern lines, Zone: 2
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3016
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- Splits costs with 2x other flat owners, building insurance is usually c.£400 pa
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,232 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 501 (46 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.