Situated within a quiet residential location, this large three or four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors with ample off-street parking, garage and secluded rear garden.
- Extended kitchen with walk-in pantry and access to garden
- Three good-size double bedrooms, each with plenty of storage
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- Private garden, off-street parking and garage
- Fully integrated appliances within kitchen
- Running water and power supply in garage and garden
- Can be used as a four bedroom house if needed
- Bathroom with whirlpool bathtub
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Wood End Way is well placed for accessing local transport links from Northolt Station, Northolt and South Harrow and is within easy reach for both Harrow and Wembley town centres.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The White Horse
A fantastic pub for live rugby and Sunday lunch.
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
A steak house in Harrow serving a very good steak!
Northolt Park station
Sudbury Hill station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,512 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,351 (125 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050