Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this unique 3 bedroom raised ground floor apartment offers an expansive reception room, stunning bay-fronted master bedroom and an ideal location.
- Bright and exceptionally spacious 3 bedroom apartment
- Set on the Raised Ground Floor of an impressive period conversion
- Reception room full of period character
- Well-equipped stylish kitchen
- Spacious bay-fronted master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further good-sized bedrooms with lots of storage
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Interior designed throughout to an exceptionally high standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Leasehold plus share of freehold
- Lease expires:
- Dec 3018
- Ground rent:
- Service charge:
- £2400 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,106 (102 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Notting Hill Gate station
District Circle Central lines, Zone: 1/2
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Linden Gardens is a stunning tree-lined street set just of Notting Hill Gate which offers a wealth of varied amenities and transport links. The green open spaces of Hyde Park are also within easy reach.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Breakfast doesn't get much better (and healthier...) than this!
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill
020 7616 7000