Found within a Grade II listed building this regal three bedroom apartment wonderfully combines elegant interiors with spacious accommodation throughout along with access to Hyde Park Square Gardens.
- Luxurious three bedroom lateral apartment on the first floor
- Impressive reception room with magnificent marble fireplace
- The property benefits from under floor heating
- Stunning master bedroom and opulent en-suite marble bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with delicate interiors
- Features beautiful high ceilings and cornicing throughout
- Desirable location moments from Hyde Park
- Ample natural light from south facing windows with balconies
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Hyde Park Square is a quiet, residential address opposite leafy communal gardens enviably located moments from the green spaces of Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2059
- Ground rent:
- £800 per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,645 (152 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Mayfair
020 7973 2000