Found within a Grade II listed building this regal three bedroom apartment wonderfully combines elegant interiors with spacious accommodation throughout along with access to Hyde Park Square Gardens.
- Luxurious three bedroom lateral apartment on the first floor
- Impressive reception room with magnificent marble fireplace
- The property benefits from under floor heating
- Stunning master bedroom and opulent en-suite marble bathroom
- Two additional bedrooms with delicate interiors
- Features beautiful high ceilings and cornicing throughout
- Desirable location moments from Hyde Park
- Ample natural light from south facing windows with balconies
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- Sep 2059
- Ground rent:
- £800 per annum (2017)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,645 (152 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Lancaster Gate station
Central line, Zone: 1
District Hammersmith & City Circle Great Western Railway TfL Rail Heathrow Express Chiltern Railways Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Circle Line) station
District Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Hyde Park Square is a quiet, residential address opposite leafy communal gardens enviably located moments from the green spaces of Hyde Park and Oxford Street.
Hyde Park Estate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
A beautiful interiors shop selling furniture, home accessories and lighting.
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone
020 7659 8100