Ideally located within Ealing Broadway, this stunning3 bedroom 7th floor premier apartment features a Private Balcony, high-specification interior with an open-plan layout.
- Luxurious 3 bedroom 7th floor apartment
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances
- Generous reception room with a dining area
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Under floor heating to living room, kitchen, hall, bedrooms
- Villeroy and Boch shower room with Hansgrohe fittings
- Secure colour video entry system and concierge service
- Large private Balcony with views to the South
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,417 (131 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Ealing Broadway station
District Great Western Railway TfL Rail Central lines, Zone: 3
West Ealing station
South Ealing station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Filmworks is desirably located in the heart of Ealing Broadway, moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants as well as Ealing Broadway Station. The green open spaces of Walpole Park are within easy reach.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lammas Park is a little bit more secluded and quiet than the other parks in Ealing - the perfect place to top up your tan!
The Drayton Court Hotel
The biggest beer garden in London, weekly changing ales, a pool table and televisions showing multiple sports.
Will to Win
In a leafy location next to Lammas Park, this tennis centre offers tennis coaching and courts, as well as a welcoming family-friendly atmosphere.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes West
020 8996 6009