Ideally situated around beautiful communal gardens, this is a fabulous three bedroom two floor flat offering two sunny balconies, bright reception room and a convenient storage room.
- Three bedroom flat with own entrance, arranged over two floors
- Situated around a quiet garden square
- Bright reception room offers access to South West facing private balcony
- Spacious fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom boasts ample fitted storage
- Second bedroom provides access to second balcony
- Situated in a highly sought after location close to Kensington High Street
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £10 per annum (2019)
- Service charge:
- £3000 per annum (2019)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,139 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 970 (90 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
West Kensington station
District line, Zone: 2
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
Kensington (Olympia) station
District London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Chesterton Square is well positioned for the fantastic shops and amenities found on both Kensington High Street and Earls Court Road.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Unique French Bistro with Japanese influences, serving brunch on Saturday too!
H G Walter
The best in W14, this traditional butchers sells top quality meat.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000