Home Buy Find a property for sale

11 Properties Edit Properties for sale in Wapping, E1 with 3 bedrooms

Toggle map and list view
Expand by 'Just this area'
Close

Schools

School performance tables

Close

Amenities

Provided by Google

Close

Transport

Close

My Saved Places

You have no saved places (Add a place)

See how convenient each property is for you and your family.

Add places for quicker calculating of commute times, directions or the school run.

What can I save?

  • Your work location
  • Your partner's work
  • Your flatmates' work
  • Your child's school
  • Your college / university

Add a place

Places you save are only visible by you.

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

A Hidden property that is not on Rightmove or Zoopla. Log in to reveal it

New Crane Wharf, Wapping, E1W

1800000

3 bedroom building for sale

A fantastic space within a converted Victorian warehouse in the heart of Wapping moments from the Thames, this former commercial unit has been approved planning permission for residential usage. Leasehold. View more.

New properties match your search criteria.
Log in to My Foxtons to view these details before they are launched on Rightmove and Zoopla.
Log in
Park Vista Tower, Wapping, E1W

1600000

3 bedroom apartment for sale

This is a Sneak Peek because you are logged in to My Foxtons. View more

Wapping Wall, Wapping, E1W

1250000

3 bedroom house for sale

A brilliant 3 bed mid terrace house boasts modern interiors and stunning wooden flooring. It offers large windows for a well lit interior, multiple juliette balconies as well as a private terrace off the main bedroom. Freehold. View more.

Cable Street, Limehouse, E1W

750000

3 bedroom house for sale

A short distance from the Thames, an eclectic 3 bed terraced house boasts vibrant and beautifully refurbished interiors. Retaining period accents, it offers a conservatory complemented by a jacuzzi and a private garden. Freehold. View more.

Torrington Place, Wapping, E1W

725000 Under offer

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Codling Close, Wapping, E1W

725000

3 bedroom flat for sale

Located within a peaceful residential street moments from the River Thames, this 3 bedroom Maisonette is beautifully presented with generous dining space, three good-sized bedrooms and off-street Parking. Leasehold. View more.

Watts Street, Wapping, E1W

550000

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a 1930s mansion block, a charming 3 bed flat is well-proportioned with wooden flooring throughout. It offers potential for a revamp project and ecompasses a generous reception and modern detached kitchen. Leasehold. View more.

Cartwright Street, Tower Hill, E1

499999

3 bedroom flat for sale

Offering many attractive features, this gorgeous 3 bedroom Duplex with private Terrace, off-street Parking and superb access into the City is offered as 60% Shared Ownership with no rent paid on the remaining 40%. Leasehold. View more.

Brockmer House, Shadwell, E1

495000

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to the City and Canary Wharf, this 3 bedroom split level property features spacious accommodation throughout with a private balcony. Leasehold. View more.

The Highway, Wapping, E1W

460000

3 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located a charming terraced flat offers 3 spacious bedrooms with an open plan living area and balcony. It showcases a contemporary finish, with a light and airy feel throughout. Leasehold. View more.

Instant Property Valuation
Ann Boleyn House, Wapping, E1W

410000

3 bedroom flat for sale

A well lived in flat encompasses neat and spacious living. It benefits from 3 bedrooms and separate kitchen with wooden flooring throughout. Leasehold. View more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

  1. Draw a search

    Click points on the map to draw a shape

Unlock the true value of your home

Lettings & Property Management

Explore news articles, area guides and interior design trends

Setting the standard in estate agency

We combine best-in-class people and technology to set the standard for service in estate agency

Find your nearest office

Our Services

Setting the standard in estate agency

Our services
Find tenants
Property Management
Specialist services
Short lets
Prime Lettings
Help being a landlord
Help & Guides
Buy to Let Mortgages
Property inspiration
Blog
Interior Design
Local life
Area guides
Schools
Let's get social