Set in the prestigious St David's Square riverside development with concierge, pool and gym, this beautifully presented four bedroom town house boasts a bright and spacious interior with two private balconies.
- Superb four bedroom town house arranged over four floors
- Set within a prestigious development bordering the Thames
- Offering a large living space throughout
- Separate modern fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Four double sized bedrooms
- Boasting two private balconies
- Benefits from communal facilities and parking
- Set in a sought after location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Davids Square is located close to the local shops and amenities on Westferry Road, with fabulous Canary Wharf just a short distance away. Island Gardens and Mudchute DLR stations are close by, while Kinkao Korean restaurant is another local highlight.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Gipsy Moth
An after work pint after a tough day in The Wharf? The Gypsy Moth pub is a favourite mooring. With riverside vistas and historical importance, Greenwich is best enjoyed with a pint of Meantime.
Greenwich Foot Tunnel
One of the last remaining historic parts of Canary Wharf, the tunnels were built under the Thames to connect Greenwich and London Docklands.
Al Pancino at The Spread Eagle
Amazing food and service. The best Italian food in Greenwich.
Island Gardens station
DLR line, Zone: 2
DLR line, Zone: 2
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,936 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,538 (142 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777