This superb studio flat offers contemporary living space within a desirable development moments from Canary Wharf and also boasts impressive views.
- Superb studio flat within a modern residential development
- Situated on the 18th floor
- Bright studio room with stunning views of Canary Wharf
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish and thoughtfully designed interiors
- Central climate control system
- On-site concierge
- Moments from Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,340 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 373 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR line, Zone: 2
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
All Saints station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ontario Tower is moments from the excellent shops, bars, cafés and restaurants in Canary Wharf, while local transport links include Blackwall Station (DLR) and Canary Wharf Underground Station (Jubilee Line).
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Burger & Lobster
Amazing burger and lobster at very reasonable prices!
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777