Benefitting from access to the famous facilities that Pan Peninsula offers, this stylish two bedroom apartment is situated on the thirty first floor and boasts beautiful views.
- Sought after development in great location
- Thirty first floor apartment in great condition
- Open plan reception room with triple aspect views
- Sleekly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private balcony overlooking Canary Wharf
- Use of the on site residents facilities
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pan Peninsula offers a wealth of amenities, including a sky lounge, cinema and spa but also benefits from a close proximity to the bars, restaurants and shops found in Canary Wharf. For excellent transport links, South Quay DLR is close by.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
South Quay station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canary Wharf station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2
Heron Quays station
DLR line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,234 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 666 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777