Set within the striking London City Island development with concierge and residents facilities, this contemporary two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation with unique interiors throughout and a private terrace.
- Beautifully presented two bedroom flat on eighth floor
- Private Island development by London's Premier developer
- Stylish open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large private terrace with far-reaching views
- Carefully designed landscaped gardens throughout the Island
- Benefits from concierge, on-site facilities and parking
- Excellent location close to Canary Wharf and the City
The London City Island development benefits from a range of amazing residents facilities including outdoor heated pool, fully equipped gymnasium, hydro-pool, sauna, steam room, residents social lounge, 24-hour concierge and security.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,880 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 960 (89 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Royal Victoria station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
This impressive development is located in the sought-after area of the docklands close to restaurants, shops and bars and access to the London Underground via Canning Town Station and the Emirates cable cars.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777