A 1 bed mid terrace flat offers a lovely front patio, and a kitchen with a vibrant feature wall and breakfast bar. A wraparound patio provides entertaining space and a welcoming reception features a stunning bay window.
- Mid terrace flat set over 2 floors
- Welcoming front patio
- Spacious double bedroom with decorative wallpaper
- Bespoke tiled showerroom
- Elegant reception with bay window
- Fitted kitchen with feature wall and breakfast bar
- Wraparound rear patio with entertainment space
- Convenient basement with storage room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £922 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 687 (63 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Abbey Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 3
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located between West Ham Park and Stratford Park, Morton Road is well served by numerous schools, restaurants and local amenities in the area. Stratford High Street Station provides direct access to Central London.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!