Affording contemporary living space and a private entrance, this chic 1 bedroom ground floor flat offers a private patio, a concierge service and a peaceful location moments from central Stratford.
- 1 bedroom flat
- Contemporary décor and fittings
- Private entrance and patio area
- Set within a modern development
- Live/Work unit
- Located moments from a wealth of amenities
- Close to Stratford Central
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,383 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 757 (70 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Abbey Road station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is well located with easy access to the shops and entertainment spots that can be found in Canary Wharf, City and Shoreditch. Transport links include Stratford and Pudding Mill Lane Stations.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!