A contemporary 2 bedroom flat set on the 9th floor of the superb Vermillion Tower, boasting a high-quality finish throughout 2 bathrooms and an open-plan reception room and kitchen.
- Modern 2 bedroom ninth floor flat
- Located within a superb modern development
- Reception room and fully integrated open-plan kitchen
- Charming private balcony
- Close proximity to Canning Town DLR station
- Stylish bathroom and en suite shower room
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,183 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 745 (69 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Star Lane station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Royal Victoria station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Barking Road offers a superb array of local amenities, while being moments from Canning Town DLR station. Only a short drive away is Canary Wharf, boasting an extensive selection of shops, bars and restuarants.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.