A beautifully presented 2 bed end terrace flat is set within a lovely period conversion. Well proportioned living spaces with neutral tones boast a calming feel throughout. Benefits from a lovely reception room.
- Refurbished ground floor end terrace flat in a period conversion
- Easy access to recreational green spaces
- Well presented reception with place to dine
- Excellent main bedroom with bay window
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Chic tiled bathroom and WC
- 2nd Neutral bedroom
- Access to patio
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,076 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 573 (53 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Star Lane station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
West Ham station
District Hammersmith & City Jubilee DLR c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Set on Exning Road, this property is in close proximity to Canning Town Station for excellent transport links into Central London while maintaining a close distance to local amenities, shops and restaurants.
West Ham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Emirates Air Line
Breathtaking views over east London.
The Black Lion Pub
Best Saturday lunch offer!
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777