This fantastic one bedroom third floor flat boasts breath taking views across the Thames and over Tower Bridge and the Shard and offers bright reception room, modern kitchen and concierge.
- Stunning one bedroom third floor flat
- Set within secure building with concierge
- Amazing views from private balcony overlooking the Thames
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Generous sized bedroom
- Sleek modern bathroom
- Fantastic location close to the City and Canary Wharf
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tower Bridge Wharf is a sought-after riverside development in the heart of Wapping, moments from the Thames and the picturesque St Katherine Docks.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
Pollyanna Training Theatre
Wonderful performance and arts activities for children.
Tower Gateway station
DLR line, Zone: 1
Tower Hill station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,936 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 619 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.