Set on the 9th floor of a stunning new tower, this studio apartment is flooded with light and finished to a outstanding standard throughout boasting a communal gym, 3 roof gardens and several on-site restaurants.
- Sleek 9th floor studio apartment
- Featuring high-ceilings
- Light-flooded open plan living space
- Excellent built-in storage
- 3 communal roof gardens
- Communal gym
- Sought-after location in Stratford
- Several on-site restaurants
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- £1,383 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 100 (9 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
The property is moments from Westfield Stratford for a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, with Stratford International Rail Station situated adjacently. Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is a short walk away for lovely outside spaces.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
Looking for authentic Caribbean cuisine? Stoney Hill offers fresh carnival food whether you're looking for a takeaway or a quiet, intimate restaurant setting. Only 10 minutes walk from Westfield Stratford!
The Pie Crust Cafe
A family business, absolutely delicious Thai food and great prices.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585