This outstanding 2 bedroom apartment, located within a beautiful 19th century school conversion, sharing a landscaped courtyard and a magnificent assembly hall, boasts high ceilings and spacious rooms throughout.
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment on the 1st floor
- Grade II listed converted school
- Bright reception room and contemporary kitchen
- Stunning high ceiling and an immaculate condition throughout
- All windows are south facing, overlooking the courtyard
- Displaying many original features of the 19th century school
- Fabulous assembly hall in the centre of Tutelage Court
- Amazing location with great transport links into the city
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,638 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 814 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Mile End station
District Hammersmith & City Central lines, Zone: 2
Bow Road station
District Hammersmith & City lines, Zone: 2
Bow Church station
DLR line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
College Terrace is situated in the Tredegar Square conversion next to Tredegar Park and offers excellent transport links from nearby Bow Road, Bow Church and Mile End stations. The green open spaces of Victoria Park are close by.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Palm Tree
A local drinking institution that retains its traditional decor - a proper East End boozer with plenty of character in Millennium Park.
A great place to grab a coffee, freshly prepared snacks or cake, while overlooking one of Victoria Park's lakes.
Beautiful green space in zone 2.