Providing stylish accommodation this attractive 2 bedroom flat is beautifully presented and offers a delightful residential location with a private Garden to the rear.
- Located on one of the best roads in Dalston/London Fields
- Bright and airy throughout, contemporary interior style
- Reception room with ample space for dining
- Stylish kitchen with doors opening to the beautiful garden
- 2 generous bedrooms (1 with en-suite) and shower room
- Off road Parking available on first come 1st served basis
- London Fields and Broadway market are nearby
- Large study/storage room
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,293 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,145 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Dalston Junction station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Dalston Kingsland station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Hackney Downs station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Parkholme Road is ideally located close to the amenities of both Mare Street and Kingsland High Street while Hackney's trendy and vibrant Broadway Market offers a fantastic range of bars and restaurants and is also easily accessible.
London Fields locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great cinema that shows a lot of special screenings and q&a sessions, as well as popular Hollywood films.
Excellent homemade noodles, ramen and lots more. It's got a well-stocked bar too!
Amazing Mexican food!