A wonderfully bright and spacious 2 bedroom, 4th floor flat in a secure residential development boasting an enviable Clerkenwell location.
- 2 bedroom, 4th floor flat
- Large reception room flooded with natural light
- Bright kitchen with ample dining space
- 2 well proportioned bedrooms
- Charming bathroom suite
- Within easy reach of Clerkenwell, Barbican and Farringdon
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Portpool Lane is ideally situated just moments from the bustling Leather Lane with the amenities of Clerkenwell, Barbican and Farringdon all within easy reach.
Clerkenwell locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful spot to sit in the sunshine!
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
Chancery Lane station
Central line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,562 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 942 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800