This outstanding one bedroom, sixth floor flat boasts the highest quality fixtures and fittings, ample storage space and an enviable location on the doorstep to amenities.
- Stunning one bedroom flat set on the sixth floor
- Contemporary kitchens with composite stone worktops
- Ample space to dine and entertain, Miele/ Siemens appliances
- Dornbracht engineered mixer taps
- Residents private swimming pool and spa
- Sauna and steam room, full 24 hour concierge service
- Located moments from Liverpool street and Shoreditch
- Photos are CGI and not representative of exact property
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 541 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Liverpool Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Greater Anglia TfL Rail c2c London Overground Central lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Great Northern Hammersmith & City Circle Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
This stunning 50 storey tower is part of the wider Principal Place redevelopment encompassing Amazon HQ and within walking distance of trend-setting Shoreditch boasting a plethora of Michelin-starred eateries, private members clubs and boutiques.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great food in a glass-walled Benugo restaurant that has a varied menu made using local produce. It is just a short walk from London Liverpool Street and Spitalfields Market.
Finsbury Avenue Square Market
Every other Tuesday there is a wonderful artisan market with everything from cheese and wine stalls, haggis toasties and Japanese food, to the more standard but delicious cakes, cookies and doughnuts!
The Breakfast Club
Fantastic breakfast dishes served throughout the day, but be warned, it gets very busy at the weekend, so expect to queue.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414