This is a very bright and spacious one bedroom apartment in the recently refurbished and high-specification Blake Tower. Boasting an open-plan reception/kitchen and bespoke brass design features throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom apartment with stylish interiors
- On the seventh floor overlooking the park
- Attractive kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Bright master bedroom with fitted storage
- Charming bathroom with beautiful brushed brass fixtures
- Located within a secure building with concierge
- Walking distance to the City and St Paul's
- Access to all Barbican facilities including tennis courts
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from Barbican Station (London Underground) and moments away from the famous Smithfield Market. The property is well-served by a huge range of local amenities.
Barbican locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
J & A Café
The best Irish fry up with real Irish soda bread and Ballymaloe relish!
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Circle Thameslink lines, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Great Northern Hammersmith & City Circle Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,348 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Corporation Of London
- Total Sq Ft:
- 520 (48 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Clerkenwell
020 7871 9800