Peacefully located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this fantastic three bedroom house is presented in excellent condition with a sizeable garden, garage and off-street parking.
- A beautifully presented three bedroom property
- Spacious reception room with doors to garden
- Modern kitchen, utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe
- Two further bright bedrooms, contemporary family bathroom
- Pretty garden and off street parking
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Teviot Close is located within easy reach of local amenities and the excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities of central Guildford. Guildford Station (National Rail) is nearby offering direct access into Waterloo.
Stoughton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Eton Mess and chargrilled pineapple from Black Bison - they also serve delicious steak!
The Electric Theatre
Home to many great stage shows and independent acts.
Great for a dip all year round!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £2,621 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,048 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.