A delightful, light and spacious two bedroom bungalow with private garden, in a quiet cul-de-sac with off-street parking and a garage.
- Fantastic, light and spacious two bedroom bungalow
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Spacious reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Two generous bedrooms
- Lovely private garden
- Garage and off-street parking
- Residential area close to Woking town centre
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated in a quiet residential area moments from local amenities, while the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Woking are within easy reach.
Goldsworth Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great pub lunch in Horsell, just outside Woking's town centre.
A sushi and noodle bar with authentic Japanese food.
Goldsworth Park Lake
A lovely spot for an evening walk.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,697 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,672 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 617 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Woking
01483 43 44 45