This light and airy two bedroom first floor flat is quietly set within the fantastic Gresham Mill development and boasts contemporary interiors and superb communal grounds with tennis courts and the river.
- Gorgeous two bedroom first floor flat
- Sought-after Gresham Mill development
- Set in stunning grounds with communal gardens, tennsi courts and the river
- Beautiful reception room with double French doors and balcony
- Contemporary semi-open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suites shower room
- Stunning communal grounds with tennis courts and river
- Off-street parking
- Available with Zero Deposit
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located in close proximity to the local shops of Old Woking, while a more comprehensive range of amenities can be found in nearby Woking. Woking Station (National Rail) is within easy reach for regular services into London.
Old Woking locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic views and an ideal spot for walking the dog.
A tranquil space to walk the dog and follow the tree trail. It's a great spot so close to the centre of Woking.
A fantastic hangout in Woking Park.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,881 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Woking Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 835 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.