A delightful, bright and modern one bedroom first floor flat enjoying a separate fitted kitchen, bedroom with fitted wardrobes and off-street parking.
- Lovely one bedroom first floor flat
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern and light décor throughout
- Separate fitted kitchen with plenty of storage
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom with tiled finish
- Off-street parking
- Close to amenities in Burpham Village
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is close to the amenities in Burpham Village while the restaurants, shops, bars and entertainments of Guildford are within easy reach.
Burpham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Visit Guildford Castle and head to the top of the Great Tower for a 360 degree panoramic view of Guildford and the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Home to Woking FC or fondly known as The Cardinals, going to a match is a great day out with friends or the kids.
A lovely hidden independent coffee house serving the best coffee in Guildford!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,385 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,676 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 420 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000