Peacefully located with a secure electric gated entrance, this beautifully presented five bedroom house dates back to the 15th Century with exposed beams and a barn-style annexe.
- An exceptional six bedroom 15th century house
- Located in the lovely Gomshall Village close to amenities
- Offers generous living and entertaining spaces
- Plenty of character features including exposed beams
- Reception room with working inglenook fireplace
- A barn style one bedroom annexe
- En suite bathroom with jet bath and separate shower
- Garage and off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gomshall village provides a perfect base for exploring the surrounding Surrey countryside including bridleways and is close to the excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities of Guildford and Dorking.
Gomshall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The William Bray
This gastro pub is set in the heart of the Surrey Hills in the village of Shere, which was the village used for many scenes from the movie 'The Holiday' with Cameron Diaz and Jude Law.
St James' Church
A delightful historic landmark at the heart of village life and featured in 'Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason' and 'The Holiday'.
Award-winning food made with local produce.
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £3,024 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Guildford Borough Council
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,248 (301 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford
01483 400 000