Set within a peaceful development with communal gardens and a tennis court, this newly refurbished two bedroom first floor flat offers a generous living space with space to dine and a newly fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Newly refurbished two bedroom first floor flat
- Situated in a desirable block on the Hill
- Large reception room with feature fireplace and dining area
- Separate newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good size double bedrooms
- Stylish newly fitted bathroom with feature floor tiles
- Residents parking within development
- Communal garden and tennis court
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Herga Court offers a desirable location close to the local amenities of Harrow on the Hill. Harrow on the Hill Station and South Harrow Station are within easy reach as well as the amenities of Sudbury Hill.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A quaint Italian restaurant serving amazing authentic stone baked pizzas and great takeaway dishes too!
Perfect for a celebratory dinner or if you are wanting a couple of cocktails on a Saturday night.
The White Horse
A fantastic pub for live rugby and Sunday lunch.
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
South Harrow station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,689 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 720 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050