Situated within a brand new development, this stylish top floor studio flat offers bright and contemporary accommodation with a neutral décor, private balcony and excellent location within Harrow.
- Smart kitchen with fully integrated appliances
- Bright studio room with access to balcony
- Situated within a brand new development
- Contemporary bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Excellent location within Harrow
- Bright neutral décor and wood flooring throughout
- Gorgeous views from balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
St Johns Road is located just moments away from the any shops, bars restaurants and cafes of Harrow's bustling high street with Harrow-on-the-Hill station (National Rail) just a short distance away.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Open from 06:30am to 22:00 during the week, this gym is perfect for those who spend their working day in and around Harrow. Amongst its many facilities is a pool, sauna, steam room, spin class section and a wide range of classes, such as dancing and boxing.
All you can eat lunch buffet for £5.50 with a good selection for vegetarians.
The Plantation Garden Centre
A beautiful and colourful garden centre right in the centre of Harrow.
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
Northwick Park station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 4
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,627 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 433 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050