Situated within the beautiful Harrow on the Hill area this breathtaking apartment set within an amazing Victorian Powerhouse conversion boasts spacious open-plan living and fantastic outdoor entertaining space.
- Amazing Victorian Powerhouse conversion in a desirable area
- Stylish open-plan kitchen/reception room
- Stunning bespoke windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Two spacious bedrooms with built in storage
- Short walk to Harrow on the Hill Station
- Large terrace with fantastic views
- One off street parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Pump House offers a desirable location moments from the local shops, bars and restaurants of Harrow on the Hill High Street. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This refined Italian restaurant also includes a deli with delicious food that is great for a light lunch!
Perfect for a celebratory dinner or if you are wanting a couple of cocktails on a Saturday night.
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
South Harrow station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,064 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 584 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.