This spacious two bedroom ground floor flat set within a secure modern development boasts open-plan living with direct access to the communal garden, an en suite shower room and secure off-street parking.
- Generous two bedroom ground floor flat
- Secure modern development
- Spacious reception with dining area
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Direct access to communal garden
- Secure off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Elm Park Road is situated moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants along Pinner High Street. Pinner Station is within easy reach.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
A great place to get your hair done, as a wash and blow dry is only £20 and no appointment is needed - just walk in!
Beer Asylum is a great shop on the high street selling craft beers and fine ales. A sanctuary for beer lovers!
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Northwood Hills station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 6
Hatch End station
London Overground line, Zone: 6
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,008 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,181 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 681 (63 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.